100% Virgin material produced within extremely tight tolerances: Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Made in the USA.
All Precision 3D PLA Filament colors are comprehensively tested for quality at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions. Each color also undergoes long-duration testing using a large 3D model that requires 18–24 hours of print time, to ensure that there are no deviations in print quality.
Precision 3D Filament is manufactured with such precision, our tolerances are unmatched in the market today. Combined with industry leading vibrant colors our proprietary PLA formula has notable 3D printing characteristics such as precise detail, great adhesion to build plates, less warping or curling, and low odor (no strong or oily smell while printing). These properties make Precision 3D Filament compatible with different types of printers and for a broad range of printing applications. With our quality, customer service and passion for the industry you can count on Precision 3D Filament for your printing projects.
Optimal Nozzle Temp for Precision 3D PLA Filament: [Hot End] 220-230° C
- Precision 3D PLA Filament will allow you to produce higher-quality prints minimizing downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel when using Precision 3D Filament.
- Precsion 3D PLA Filament is a nontoxic resin made of sugar derived from field corn and has a semisweet smell (like waffles) when heated.
- If you’re new to 3D printing, Precision 3D PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it’s easy to use and performs very well.
- Precision 3D PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to Blue Painter's Build Plate Tape.
TIPS & TRICKS
- If you’re new to 3D printing, Precision 3D PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it’s easy to use and performs well on most prints.
- Precision 3D PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to blue painter’s tape.
- Prints with a large bottom layer may have a tendency to curl. To prevent curling, turn on the raft option in your program.
- Store Precision 3D PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
- Be sure your build plate is level, clean, and oil-free before printing.
PLA Filament (Polylactic acid or polylactide) Compatible with a very wide variety of 3D printers including but not limited to: Affinia H-series, Airwolf 3D, Ender Series, Flashforge Creator, Makerbot Replicator, Maker Bot 1, Maker Bot 2X, Printrbot Jr., Project, Rep Rap, Up! 3D, Up! 3D Mini, Up! 3D Plus.