Skip to content
Operating Tips & Tricks
Optimal Nozzle Temp for Marlon Precision 3D PLA Filament: [Hot End] 205-225° C
- Build Plate Temp Range: 0°-75° C
- Precision 3D PLA Filament adheres well to glass build plates as well as acrylic w/ blue painter’s tape. Heated build plates are recommended but not always required.
- Be sure your build plate is level, clean and oil-free before printing.
- Know your software and files . A working knowledge with a "slicer" program is optimal for desired results.
- Store Precision 3D PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device