TIPS & TRICKS
- If you’re new to 3D printing, Precision 3D PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it’s easy to use and performs well on most prints.
- Precision 3D PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to blue painter’s tape.
- Prints with a large bottom layer may have a tendency to curl. To prevent curling, turn on the raft option in your program.
- Store Precision 3D PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
- Be sure your build plate is level, clean, and oil-free before printing.
- Optimal Nozzle Temp for Precision 3D PLA Filament: [Hot End] 220-230° C
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.